ur clinicians provide pre-travel consultations, travel vaccines, medications and comprehensive travel information to help you prepare for a healthy and safe international trip.
Our comprehensive services include an in-depth evaluation of your type of travel, itinerary and your health history.
We offer travel vaccines, as recommended and required by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and the World Health Organization. We are authorized by the Connecticut Department of Public Health as an official Yellow Fever Vaccination Clinic.
Our clinicians specialize in preventing travel-related illnesses and injuries, including:
- Malaria, yellow fever, hepatitis, meningococcal disease, Japanese encephalitis, polio, rabies, tick-borne encephalitis and typhoid
- Traveler’s diarrhea
- Altitude sickness and related illness
- Motion sickness
- Travel-related hazards, such as food and water precautions, mosquitoes and other insects, animals, deep-vein thrombosis, sunburn, transportation, jet lag, swimming and scuba diving, and more.
We also provide
- Counseling for travelers with special needs (immunocompromise, pregnancy, etc.)
- Information about finding healthcare while abroad
- Travel alerts and notices
- Travelers’ health kits
Whether you’re traveling abroad for business, pleasure, or with a humanitarian or student group, we can provide you with important health guidelines and medical preparations. Special group rates are available for groups of eight or more travelers.